Sunday, October 28, 2012


Dreams as Gifts

For almost 20 years, I quite regularly dream about a lover from my past. These dreams vary in setting and circumstance but always employ the same theme: a true sense of what is right and good in love relationships.

Sometimes the dreams are erotic, but sometimes they are not. Often I dream we are together just talking or driving, or walking together in a park. Sometimes he holds me in a safe, comforting embrace and sometimes I just dream of his face.
 
Do these dreams signify that I want to be unfaithful to my husband? No – I love my husband and we have a good, solid and loving marriage. There are many different types of love in our lives and to compare them takes away the beauty of each.

Do these dreams mean I am pining for a lost love? No at all – I am able to recall this love with happiness and satisfaction. I feel in my soul these magical dreams are a gift of my Divine Mother to allow me to remember and cherish a time in my life when I was coming into my womanhood, and for the first time, experienced a truly passionate and wonderful love.


No comments:

Post a Comment